St. Alban's Church
St. Alban's Church - Day's Landing
History and Style:
St. Alban’s was built in 1914 and was part of the parish of the Nerepis and St. John. It was built under the direction of Albert Day on land donated by his brother, Mort Day. The church was expanded in 1963, when a chancel and sanctuary were added. It is one of the many rural churches that have been forced to close their doors over the years as their congregations declined. It has been sold and is now private property.