Long Reach United Church
This church, formerly known as White's Church, is located on White's Bluff and was originally built as a Methodist preaching point circa 1850. It is the only such Methodist building to survive on the Peninsula, though others existed in Kingston, Holderville, Moss Glen and Carter's Point. In 1925, this church became part of the United Church of Canada. It has recently undergone renovations, most notably the gardens have been extensively reinvigorated.
This information was taken from https://www.tworiverspastoralcharge.com/our-churches. Visit this website for more information.