Long's - Lot 28, Milkish Creek
Dennis Coombs - January 27, 1786
History and Style:
This house was purchased by Robert and Joseph Long in 1877. At that time, it was only a single-story dwelling, but over the years the roof was raised twice, the second time being circa 1920.
This house sits on the old road to White’s Mills and was a stopping place for travellers heading to and from the mills. Many teachers from the Milkish Creek school also boarded here in years gone by.