Millar Farm - Centreton
History and Style:
This farmhouse was built in the early 1890’s by brothers David and John Miller. They were sons of George Miller, who had arrived in New Brunswick from England in 1837, and his wife Eliza Ann White. The family has lived on this property since the 1830’s, but before the present house was built, they lived in the building that sits behind the house, which is now used as a shed.
*Photos by Jacqueline Clydesdale