Miller House

Miller House - Lot 29, Pipertown Road

Orignal Grant:

Alexander Lomax - January 27, 1786

History and Style:

This house was built between 1880 and 1881. It began as a small one-story cottage with a loft and was expanded by successive owners. The summer kitchen was added in 1913 and a two-window dormer was added in the 1940’s. The sun porch on the façade is also a later addition.

*Photos by Jacqueline Clydesdale