Grey's Mills School House
The first school in this area opened circa the 1830s. It is believed that the current building was built in the 1870s after the Common Schools Act of 1871. It operated as a school until 1944 when the six students were transferred to Long Reach School by van. The building was then sold and has been renovated to become a private home.