Moss Glen School House
It is believed that this school house was built circa 1870 to serve the community of Moss Glen. Originally, many families in the area were employed at the local saw mill. The mill burned in 1900, which caused many to move in search of new employment, but the school still maintained a healthy number of students. 37 pupils were enrolled as of 1908. The school was closed in 1951. It was renovated to be the home of Sydney Baxter and his wife, who lived there for many years. It is now maintained by there son, and has recently undergone further restoration and renovations.