Perry Point School
The original school burnt in 1874, but James Daniels donated land, later purchased by George Titus, for a new school to be built in 1875. The school taught students up to grade 8. It was heated by a woodfire and students’ desks faced the teacher. In the first building the desk faced the walls. The school was closed in 1953, when students were sent to MCS.