Reed's Point School
The first school was built in the early 1800s on Mount Misery near Reed’s Point. The second school was located around a quarter of a mile above Willows, and the third school was located across the road from the Willows. The final school was built in the same location as the second school, on the property of James Waddell. The school closed in 1904 when it amalgamated with MCS, but the building was still used as an Orange Hall and Sunday School until circa 1940.